Wealth Management Today
This programme is only available on in-company basis. Please, contact us for more information
This programme as well as other wealth management courses are available on in-company basis at the moment. If you have a group of 3 or more we will be happy to customise it and deliver in your office in any location worldwide. Contact us to discuss your requirements`.
You may be interested in our 2 day public Managing Family Office & Wealth programme in London.
This hands on workshop for Private Bankers, Wealth and Asset Managers, Family Offices and Advisors analyses current market conditions for wealth management and private banking industry while giving an excellent opportunity for discussing main challenges with your peers.
What Will You Learn
This short workshop will give an overview of the wealth management sector today its mechanisms and main players.
Main Topics Covered During This Training
Who Should Attend
From Private Banks, Wealth Management Companies, Family Offices, Asset Management and Corporate Banks as well as Consultancies and Lawyers : MDs, Heads of Departments and Managers and Team Members from:
In-Company, call us for more information
- Wealth Management in context – Britain’s wealthiest households
- How big is the market? Who are the major players? Does size help?
- Where is the revenue growth to come from? What are the implications of this?
- Onshore vs offshore – where are the most popular locations? The pressure is on
Case Study: How do Wealth Managers measure their success?
- How does one define ‘High Net Worth’?
- Client segmentation; inter-generational wealth transfer
- How many providers might a client use?
- The importance of the client relationship manager – staff retention
- How to measure client satisfaction? Which Wealth Manager came top in 2008?
- How do you differentiate your bank from the competition?
- How have the banks invested their clients’ wealth? The APCIMS benchmarks
- Changing asset allocation strategies in the credit crunch
- Family Office – combining the roles of accountant, lawyer, banker
- Ideas for complementary services – Art advisory, philanthropy
- How have the banks invested their clients’ wealth?
- Changing asset allocation strategies in today’s markets
- Which are the right products in today’s markets?
- Managing client expectations, changing client requirements
- Client profiles and model portfolios
Paul started his career in 1983 at Royal Insurance in the long-term equity portfolio team. In 1990 he joined Swedish insurer Trygg-Hansa’s London start-up operation to manage its UK Equity exposure.
In 1994 he moved into the Private Client arena, as part of the Investment Unit of Lloyds Private Banking & over a two year period diversified away from an exclusive analytical/Fund Management role to incorporate an extensive presentational package on the Bank’s investment strategy delivered ‘on the road’ to its network of offices around the country.
In 1996 Paul joined Bank of Butterfield to head up the global Equity research effort in London in support of the Bank’s (offshore) private client base. By this time that he had also developed training material covering most aspects of Portfolio Management & the behaviour of institutional investors for delivery (as a freelance consultant) to a wide range of audiences in the UK & abroad. This was subsequently extended to incorporate the Private Client Asset Management area.
Paul had a spell with an international high-risk security company analysing the operations of quoted oil & mining corporates worldwide. In 2000 Paul moved into full time training with main course providers, specialising in Fund Management, Equity Markets, Private Banking & Hedge Funds.
Clients trained include Citigroup, Man Investments, Axa Investment Managers, Barclays Global Investors, HSBC, Renaissance Capital, ABN Amro Private Bank, Hoare & Co and more.
- What kind of courses do you offer?
- How long are your courses?
- Where do you deliver your courses?
- What can I expect from attending your course?
- How do I register?
- What happens after I register?
- How do I pay?
- Whatâ€™s included in the price?
- Do you offer any discounts?
- What is your Cancellation Policy
- Who are your Trainers?