What past delegates say?
“Excellent learning experience. Will recommend to my peers.”
Former Delegate, Rabobank
“[The trainer] didn’t lose my attention once, which could be a first!”
Former Delegate, Russell Investments
IFRS - Essentials and New Developments
This programme is only available on in-company basis. Please, contact us for more information
This intensive 2 day course conducted by a former senior City banker focuses on explaining the fundamentals and most up to date requirements for IFRS reporting standards.
You will learn about the main framework as well as more complex norms dealing with non-current assets and intangibles including property and equipment, leasing, business combinations, provisions and contingent assets.
You will also have a chance to explore the standards dealing with the disclosure and presentation of financial instruments.
Finally the treatment of off balance items and derivatives will be explained.
The course programme includes many real life case studies illustrating discussed material.
Knowledge of key accounting principles, such as the structure of financial statements and common accounting terms, will be required to obtain maximum benefit from this programme.
What Will You Learn
By the end of this course you will:
Main Topics Covered During This Training
- IAS 16: Property, Plant and Equipment
- IAS 17: Leasing
- IFRS 3 & IAS 27: Business Combinations
- IAS 36: Impairment of Assets
- IAS 37: Provisions, Contingent Liabilities and Contingent Assets
- IFRS 9, IAS 32 and 39: Financial Instruments: disclosure and Presentation; Financial Instruments: Recognition and Measurement
Who Should Attend
In-company, call us for more information
Group discount: 2 people - 5% discount, 3 people - 10% discount. Delegates have to be from the same company and register at the same time in order to claim the discount.
Eureka Financial Faculty
- What kind of courses do you offer?
- How long are your courses?
- Where do you deliver your courses?
- What can I expect from attending your course?
- How do I register?
- What happens after I register?
- How do I pay?
- Whatâ€™s included in the price?
- Do you offer any discounts?
- What is your Cancellation Policy
- Who are your Trainers?