Financial Modelling with Excel
You may be interested in our Equity Valuation course in London.
This programme is now available only on in-company basis. If you have a group of 3 or more we can deliver it in any location worldwide. Contact us to find out more.
Check here the list of our upcoming open public courses.
This 2 day practical course is designed to equip the delegates with a sound financial modelling skills and techniques to prepare and forecast financial statements needed in a modern corporate world. You will gain a firm understanding of the modelling process and financial ratios analysis.
The course is run in a very small group allowing for a direct interaction with the trainer throughout the whole course and each session is concluded with a practical model building exercise.
What Will You Learn
By the end of this course you will be able to:
Main Topics Covered During This Training
Who Should Attend
Participants who want or need to be able to build a sound financial models should attend this course.
- Financial Modelling and Forecasting - A Two Day Course
- Modelling basics
- Forecasting the income statement
- Fixed assets and working capital
- Net income and shareholders' equity
- Cash flow statement
- More complex issues
- Ratio analysis
- What kind of courses do you offer?
- How long are your courses?
- Where do you deliver your courses?
- What can I expect from attending your course?
- How do I register?
- What happens after I register?
- How do I pay?
- Whatâ€™s included in the price?
- Do you offer any discounts?
- What is your Cancellation Policy
- Who are your Trainers?