Financial Modelling with Excel
This programme is only available on in-company basis. Please, contact us for more information
This 2 day practical course is designed to equip the delegates with a sound financial modelling skills and techniques to prepare and forecast financial statements needed in a modern corporate world. You will gain a firm understanding of the modelling process and financial ratios analysis.
The course is run in a very small groups allowing for a direct interaction with the trainer throughout the whole programme and each session is concluded with a practical model building exercise.
What Will You Learn
By the end of this course you will be able to:
Main Topics Covered During This Training
Who Should Attend
Participants who want or need to be able to build a sound financial models should attend this course.
In-Company, call us for more information
- Financial Modelling and Forecasting - A Two Day Course
- Modelling basics
- Forecasting the income statement
- Fixed assets and working capital
- Net income and shareholders' equity
- Cash flow statement
- More complex issues
- Ratio analysis
- What kind of courses do you offer?
- How long are your courses?
- Where do you deliver your courses?
- What can I expect from attending your course?
- How do I register?
- What happens after I register?
- How do I pay?
- Whatâ€™s included in the price?
- Do you offer any discounts?
- What is your Cancellation Policy
- Who are your Trainers?