Family Office Workshop
This programme is only available on in-company basis. Please, contact us for more information
Check our current edition of Managing Family Office & Wealth course in London in October 2012
This 2 day practical programme for family members and family office representatives run by an experienced family office advisor explores the best strategies for preserving family wealth and managing a modern family office. From operational setting, choosing investment strategy and asset allocation, to cost and risk management, tax advisory and philanthropy - you will have a chance to explore the latest wealth management strategies.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
The course is designed for family members, family office professionals and wealth managers will give you an insight into the best practices for wealth management and preservation.
What Will You Learn
Main Topics Covered During This Training
Who Should Attend
Heads and Members of:
In-company, call us for more information
- What kind of courses do you offer?
- How long are your courses?
- Where do you deliver your courses?
- What can I expect from attending your course?
- How do I register?
- What happens after I register?
- How do I pay?
- Whatâ€™s included in the price?
- Do you offer any discounts?
- What is your Cancellation Policy
- Who are your Trainers?