Following the Great Recession of 2007 - 2009 there are a number of distressed and insolvent companies that are available for acquisition. Current market conditions provide a unique opportunity to acquire assets at a price much lower than previously possible.
Presenting some results from proprietary research conducted at the M&A Research Centre at Cass Business School this course will provide participants with tools required to analyse which deals are successful and why. A number of case studies including the acquisition of Merrill Lynch by Bank of America and Lehman Brothers'
What Will You Learn
By the end of this course you will:
Main Topics Covered During This Training
Who Should Attend
From Banks, Corporates, Consultancies, Accounting and Legal Companies: Heads, Managers and Executives from:
Distressed Mergers - A 1 Day Programme
- Session 1 - Overview of the market and the latest trends
- Overview of distressed acquisitions
- Session 2 - Timing
- Session 3 - Due diligence
- Session 4
- Critical success factors post-acquisition
Group break-out sessions will also allow participants to identify the critical success factors in making these deals work and why many of these deals fail.
Eureka Financial Faculty
- What kind of courses do you offer?
- How long are your courses?
- Where do you deliver your courses?
- What can I expect from attending your course?
- How do I register?
- What happens after I register?
- How do I pay?
- Whatâ€™s included in the price?
- Do you offer any discounts?
- What is your Cancellation Policy
- Who are your Trainers?