Credit Risk and Credit Analysis
This programme is now available only on in-company basis. If you have a group of 3 or more we can deliver it in any location worldwide. Contact us to find out more.
Check here the list of our upcoming open public courses.
Effective and accurate credit risk management is crucial for all financial institutions including banks, lenders and investors. This timely and topical course is created to equip delegates with practical risk analysis skills and enable them to make informative business decisions.
This course is relevant for everyone involved in credit risk. No prior credit risk knowledge is required but delegates are requested to bring calculators.
What Will You Learn
By the end of this course you will:
Main Topics Covered During This Training
Who Should Attend
From Banks, Lenders, Corporates, Rating Agencies, Private Equity and other financial institutions:
Credit Risk and Credit Analysis - A One Day Programme
- Fundamentals of credit
- Key elements of credit risk
- Risk limitation techniques
- Contractual methods
- Quantitative analysis
- Qualitative analysis
- Company specific analysis
- Distressed credit situations
Eureka Financial Faculty
- What kind of courses do you offer?
- How long are your courses?
- Where do you deliver your courses?
- What can I expect from attending your course?
- How do I register?
- What happens after I register?
- How do I pay?
- Whatâ€™s included in the price?
- Do you offer any discounts?
- What is your Cancellation Policy
- Who are your Trainers?