Credit Risk and Credit Analysis
Effective and accurate credit risk management is crucial for all financial institutions including banks, lenders and investors. This timely and topical course is created to equip delegates with practical risk analysis skills and enable them to make informative business decisions.
By the end of this course you will:
This course is relevant for everyone involved in credit risk. No prior credit risk knowledge is required but delegates are requested to bring calculators.
What Will You Learn
Main Topics Covered During This Training
Who Should Attend
From Banks, Lenders, Corporates, Rating Agencies, Private Equity and other financial institutions:
Credit Risk and Credit Analysis - A One Day Programme
Fundamentals of credit
- Key banking risks
- Market risk
- Operational risk
- Credit risk
Key elements of credit risk
- Country risk
- Industry risk
- Company risk
- Documentation risk
Risk limitation techniques
- Contractual methods
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Market instruments used to mitigate risk
- Covenants and documentation
- Review of a bank loan agreement
- Review of a high yield and high grade prospectus
- Financial analysis – the key financial statements
- Ratio analysis
- Leverage & liquidity
- Earnings and cash cover
- Asset coverage and turnover
- Working capital ratios
- Rating agency metric definitions
- Signs of business deterioration
- Industry analysis
- Porter’s 5 forces
- SWOT analysis
- BCG matrix, Ansoff and product life cycles
- Peer group comparisons – industry considerations
Company specific analysis
- Market position
- Capital requirements
- Financial policy
- Debt vs equity financing
- Assessing debt capacity
Distressed credit situations
- Assessing recovery rates
- Types of default
Eureka Financial Faculty
- What kind of courses do you offer?
- How long are your courses?
- Where do you deliver your courses?
- What can I expect from attending your course?
- How do I register?
- What happens after I register?
- How do I pay?
- Whatâ€™s included in the price?
- Do you offer any discounts?
- What is your Cancellation Policy
- Who are your Trainers?